Monday, August 11, 2008

Che Det raise on the issue of Maths and science being taught in English on his Blog!!..

“Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories."
In the days when I was a student. Math and science were my favorite subject at school. So that when I grow up I can be an Architect or an Innovator who at the forefront of technology change. However, due to my English language problem, I can't make my dream become a reality, even I'm good in both subjects, but with inability to speak, read, and understand the English language, I can't go any further..how can I want to learn more if I'm not even qualified to enter university or good college with poor results in English language.
Luckily, It is never too late to learn. I'd decided to continue my study in college where English is used as the medium of interaction, whereby I’ve had to studied preparatory English course before I can continue further. That time I’d learned math in English and spoke English quick often. I still one of the lucky student because MARA gave me opportunity to learn at Institut Perdagangan MARA (I wish this college remain like last time, offered professional course and/or give an opportunity to student to further study at oversea). And I believe this college had produced professional who is contributing to the transformation of people and communities(anyway, thanks to NEP). Even though, I'm not an architect, but I'm glad that I can communicate with that language, even yet still not very good. But, I've managed to completed my degree in Finance at local university and have a good job now.

Its grateful the young generation now can be exposure at early stage. By studying math and science at primary school, children tend to use the language very much and as a result do get better opportunity in the challenging life. Because of the emphasis put on English in our schools and society, can you imagine how many peoples can grasp those opportunities!

1 comment:

Demo jerr said...

Salam Kemerdekaan dari slumbeR@J@!

wanna exchange link? slumbeR@J@!